HOW DO I GET A LICENSE?
- Complete necessary training on the certification site as determine by your Agency Administrator.
- Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Schedule a face-to-face training with your Agency Admin or SA1.
- You will need to submit the following to your SA1:
- Privacy and Confidentiality Training Certificate (on certification site)
- User Policy, Responsibility, & Code of Ethics (on certification site)
- Chronic Homeless Final Rule Training Certificate (on certification site)
- HUD Universal Data Elements (on certification site)
- User License Activation Request (below)
- Your SA1 will assign your license and provide a user name and temporary password.
MCAH CERTIFICATION SITE:
- The certification site is where you will find workflows and trainings related to HMIS, privacy and projects.
- To Register: User Resources> Michigan Users (MSHMIS) > Register
ALLIANCE FOR HOUSING SITE:
- This site is where you will find the User Activation Request Form and additional Agency Administrator documents.
SERVICEPOINT TRAINING SITE:
- This site mirrors the live ServicePoint site but does not contain any client information.
- NEVER ENTER REAL CLIENT INFORMATION INTO THIS SITE
- Please contact your system admin to have a license assigned.
- This site is the live Michigan Statewide HMIS site.
- When first signing in you will need to confirm the EULA and enter in a new unique password.
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (SA1) CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Angela Gougherty & Sarah Sporny, HMIShelp@chninc.net